There is nothing new about designing buildings to make best use of local or recycled materials or to require very little energy to make them habitable. We only need to look back a few centuries in the UK or at the present Third World to see green buildings which have very little impact on the environment read more...
The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 1995 has now been largely replaced by The Equality Act 2010 and while awareness of the issues surrounding access to buildings and their services by disabled people has been raised by the legislation read more...
Conservation and restoration of existing buildings is a form of recycling and encompasses everything from the Listed Buildings administered by English Heritage to a thirties semi in a suburban street. read more...
- Greendale Cottage, band A passive house / office with a SAP Energy Rating of 97
- Elm Tree House: Special needs housing adaptation for client with severe disabilities and live-in care team requirments
- Bonnygrove Farm Special Needs Home
- Remodelling & refurbishment of multi-storey social housing
- Oban Court, Extra Care Sheltered Housing extensions & remodelling
- Special needs housing adaptations & new build, Earls House Hospital
- New detached house Mountaincastle, County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
- Conversion of Grade 2 Listed former Co-op building 50 luxury apartments
- COMMERCIAL & LEISURE
- More projects...